Wasteland 2 Gets Another Major Patch
Wasteland 2 is still trudging towards its release, with many people playing the beta, submitting error reports and then getting their saves wrecked once a patch comes out. Well, it‘s this time of the month again, and InXile has released a new humongous patch. The description is so long, you‘d fall asleep midway while scrolling down the list. So here‘s a copy paste of the major fixes:
- The Titans have been released! A new area is available.
- The vendor screen has been completely redesigned!
- Tutorials have been added
- New Mark Morgan tracks
- Large balance pass on weapons and dropsets across the world
- Large armor penetration pass on weapons and armor class pass on enemies
- Many optimizations and compatibility fixes
- Tons of new ambient tracks and in-world sounds added to all AZ levels
- Ag Center/Highpool/Prison now unlocked from start
- Ag Center and Highpool can both fall now
- Reduced loading times across all scenes
- HOTFIX: fixed infinite loading issue in certain areas
There a few amusing ones in the whole deluge of notes, such as: “Battling NPCs with melee weapons now walk to within range so they can attack now.” I can image this being an important thing.
A few more patches like that and we‘ll be good to go!