Sigmar Blesses Vermintide with Free DLC
We've covered the Sigmar's Blessing DLC before but didn't have any details back then. Today we're happy to say that the DLC for Vermintide has arrived and has a considerable changelog. For those too lazy, or busy, to read the whole thing we've got some highlights of the best bits below:
- A new teir of weapons has been added – Veteran which includes 40 new weapons.
- The Shrine Of Solace has been added to the inn – offer up your trinkets and pray for new items.
- New traits have been added to the pool of possible weapon enhancements.
- Hero Trinkets can now be equipped to increase the chances of loot dropping for a certain character.
- A huge amount of tweaks and bug fixes.
That's a lot of new stuff to discover. Will it be enough to reinvigorate interest in the best rat smashing game around or is the focus on loot and high-tier drops not as appealing as new classes and maps? We can't speak for everyone but we're ready to pray to Sigmar and stab a few more Skaven just for their shinies.