Sanctuary Is Found In Warframe
Yo jurors! In my opinion, Warframe is one of the better examples of a F2P game done right. It's fun, there's enough to do, and you don't need to buy anything to enjoy it (though spending, like any good F2P can increase your options).
So it pleases me to tell you that the Sanctuary update is live. So what's in it?
- PvP 2.0 - Take on your fellow Tenno in a game of Cephalon Capture, try your hand at three new maps, conquer a variety of challenges and explore the exciting changes to the PvP Game Mode with PvP 2.0! Teshin, your new PvP guide, and the Conclave Syndicate have established their presence in the Relay. Syndicate rewards await for Tenno who compete in the Conclave, studying under Teshin's Sigil.
- New Game Mode - For the first time ever, create a squad of EIGHT Tenno and work through Mission challenges.
- New Quest - The New Strange: Work with Cephalon Simaris to find the source of a mysterious voice. Something is out there, and it is hunting. Work with Simaris to track it down and discover its true nature.
- New Tenno Reinforcements - Load your Arsenal with these powerful new additions: KOHMAK: Like the larger Kohm, this hand-shotgun doubles its volley with each successive shot. RIPKAS: Tear the enemy down with these motorized saw fists.
- New Relay Room - Explore the Sanctuary and visit Cephalon Simaris. Track down unique targets to scan in a Codex shared by Tenno throughout the Solar System, and help unlock exciting new lore and Syndicate rewards.
- New Enemy Type - Dashing in for quick strikes before falling back to the shadows, the Grineer Manic is difficult to catch and deadly to ignore.
- NEW WARFRAME - I'd tell you alllllllllll about this, but why when you can just watch the video above and see the awesome for yourself.
That's a lot of additions for the low low cost of...free. Other developers take note, Digital Extremes' is going for the gusto.
What say you jurors? Are you interested in grabbing your Tenno to battle the Grineer? Or are do have a vendetta against awesome because you think awesome doesn't come free? Let us know in the comments.
For more news on this and other games, keep grabbing your slice of info from Pixel Judge. This news is adjourned.