No Tears as Everquest 2 Expansion Released
ProSiebenSat.1 Games, and Sony Online Entertainment LLC released the 10th expansion for their MMORPG Everquest 2. Tears of Veeshan features engaging new content, which includes a compelling new storyline, New Overland realm, huge dungeons, dragon-themed Alternative Advancements (AAs), a new class and new challenges. Holly Longdale, Sr. Producer for EverQuest II said:
"EverQuest II will reach a variety of major milestones over the next year, from today's 10th expansion launch of Tears of Veeshan, through next year's 10th anniversary celebration. Our team remains as dedicated today as it was during EQII's initial launch. This expansion carries on our tradition of delivering rich features and content... only this time we've filled the skies with an army of everyone's favorite winged beasts!"
Set amongst the Eternal Broodlands, resting place of the dead dragons. Players of Tears of Veeshan, will rediscover familiar fallen dragons like, Yelinak, and learn about Kerafyrm the Awakened's quest to rule all. Kerafyrm's fearsome power, which comes from the stolen Tear of Veeshan now threatens Norrath. Players must fight the awakened draconic army.
EverQuest II: Tears of Veeshan content and features include:
• Overland Dragon Realm – Venture through Vesspyr, the Eternal Broodlands, while seeking quests, collections, and more!
• Variety of Quests – Signature, story, tradeskill, point-of-interest and dropped quests, missions and collections.
• New Dungeons (9) – Experience unique local stories across new dungeons, including Temple of Veeshan (3), High Keep (2), Nexus Core, Chamber of Stasis, Stratum of the Protectors, and the Fractured Hive.
• Dragon-Themed Alternate Advancements (AAs) – A new line of AAs (healer, warrior, mage, and scout) dedicated to iconic dragons.
• New Channeler Class – Wield your bow while taking advantage of this new Priest class's "dissonance" energy, intercept healing mechanics, and Construct pets.
• Additional Features and Content – New itemization focused on flexibility and play style choices, AA limit raised to 340, tradeskill apprentice items, and a new PvP item tier.
The game is available as a standard edition or collector's edition. The standard version is 40 Euro, and the collector's version 80 Euros. The standard version comes with Aeraykn Monk Mercenary: "Slymar" DLC. The collector edition comes with the following:
• Aeraykn Monk Mercenary: "Slymar"
• Ethernere Enclave Prestige Home
• Darkcrow Etherwing Mount
• Painting: Tears of Veeshan
• Potion: 1x2 HR 100% XP
• Shissar Custodian Plushie
So for fans of Everquest 2, this expansion seems to be an awesome addition to the series, so please let us know below what you think of this expansion.