Needs Moar Tina Desu!
So...why are we getting a trailer for a DLC that was released two months ago? Because it's Tiny Tina, duh! Fuck continuity!
A Borderlands 2 GOTY edition was announced too by the way.
The former...well, that's Tina, so you know what to expect. Completey insanity, and sheer awesome. Awesanity! The latter, on the other hand...well, we all knew it was coming. It's inevitable with these things. Similar, but not identical, to the Game of the Year for the original Borderlands, it will contain most of the extra content currently available bundled up in to one nice, neat, much more affordable package. When you look at it that way, a kickass new trailer for a DLC falling out the public eye...'tis not such a silly idea yes?
- Borderlands 2 Main Game
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class
- Gearbox Gun Pack
- Golden Key
- Vault Hunter’s Relic
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
For those who were able to resist temptation during the Steam Summer Sale, the new version will be made available on October 8th in the Colonies (America) and the 11th internationally.