Knife of Dunwall Achievables
Dishonored's upcoming 'Knife of Dunwall' DLC had quite a few rumors surrounding it before it was officially announced. After it was announced, however, a slew of information has hit the scene. We now know that the DLC will feature a brand new campaign that parallels the campaign from the core game, and you will be playing as Daud - leader of the Whaler Assassins in his search for redemption after having murdered the Empress in the very beginning of Dishonored's storyline.
PC Gamer is now reporting on some achievements they've found. The mildly spoilerific achievements hint at new characters, weapons and the ability to, once again, complete the campaign without murdering a single person. The chaos system will apparently make a return, which in turn might mean that there's multiple endings to this story as well.
The full list looks like this:
- Just Business: Get the information you need from the Rothwild Slaughterhouse
- Missing Pieces: Meet with Thalia Timsh, the Barrister's Niece
- Well Connected: Purchase all of the Favors in The Knife of Dunwall
- No Regrets: Complete The Knife of Dunwall in High Chaos
- Redemptive Path: Complete The Knife of Dunwall in Low Chaos
- Whisper Ways: Complete The Knife of Dunwall without alerting anyone
- Cleaner Hands: Complete The Knife of Dunwall without killing anyone
- Rats and Ashes: Attach an arc mine to a rat, resulting in a kill
- Message from the Empress: Perform a drop assassination from atop the Empress statue in The Knife of Dunwall
- Stone Cold Heart: Speak with the statue of Delilah Copperspoon in Timsh's estate.