Introducing Man O War Corsair
Okay, okay. So get this: It's Warhammer but it's pirates too. More accurately, the press release makes it sound like Pirates! But third person and set in the Warhammer fantasy universe:
In Man O’ War: Corsair, players will explore a vast continent featuring over 50 unique ports. Featuring customisable characters, fleets of sailing vessels, cannons, spells and mystical creatures all clashing on an epic scale, but beware the very waters beneath your bows… Here there be monsters!
You'll be playing either a rogue captain of the Empire or a Chaos Champion, sailing around the Great Western Ocean in search of ships to plunder, ports to visit and legends to make. Here's the full feature list:
- Sea based warfare - Engage in thrilling broadside battles and take command of your captain as you board enemy ships from an on deck perspective!
- Huge game world to explore with over 50 ports
- A huge variety of customisable vessel types and characters
- Trade and fight with other Captains, vessels and ports
- Hire wizards and other magical beasts to do your bidding
- Command allies from different races and fight deadly enemies including - Orcs, High Elves, Dwarfs, Dark Elves, Skaven, Pirates, Chaos, Sea Monsters and more!
- Travel the huge environment day and night, and in all weathers.
If all that's whet your appetite then you can check out the gallery and teaser here or head over to the game's official site and stay tuned for more info as we get it.