F1 2013 Pre-Order Bonus Available For All
Gamers who pre-ordered Codemasters' super-realistic F1 2013 Classic Edition, were given DLC to access some classic cars, and of course, classic courses to race on. Finally, this has now been released as DLC, so everyone can now race Nigel Mansell's 1992 Williams car, or Michael Schumacher's 1996 Ferrari around some classic tracks. Full details about what is available, as well as prices can be found over at the community forums.
Here is what the packs contain:
F1 2013: F1 Classics: 1990s Pack (£6.49/€7.99/$9.99)
• 1992 Ferrari F92 A - Jean Alesi & Ivan Capelli
• 1992 Williams FW14B - Nigel Mansell & David Coulthard
• 1996 Ferrari F310 - Michael Schumacher & Gerhard Berger
• 1996 Williams FW18 - Damon Hill & Jacques Villeneuve
• 1999 Ferrari F399 - Eddie Irvine & Jody Scheckter
• 1999 Williams FW21 - Ralf Schumacher & Alain Prost
F1 2013: F1 Classics Tracks Pack (£6.49/€7.99/$9.99)
• Imola– former host of the San Marino GRAND PRIXTM
• Estoril – former home of the Portuguese GRAND PRIX
We all predicted that the DLC would release soon after the Classic Version was released, and EA did not make us gamers wait that long for some classic F1 action. Also check out these two new hotlap videos and, as always, let us know your thoughts below.