Divinity: Original Sin Gets Enhanced Rerelease
What's that? You don't want to pay for more of, by all regards, an outstanding RPG? Fear not, for the update, set to come “when it's ready,” adds a whole host of new features, quests, and more for all owners of Divinity: Original Sin. Though more details about the update are coming at E3, let's break down what Larian have brought to us so far on their Kickstarter page.
Here's what you can expect in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition:
- Controller and Steam Big Picture support have been added with an updated UI
- Local co-op that supports split-screen
- All characters are now fully voiced with AAA voice actors
- New quests, characters and content
- Reworked story with a new ending
- New game modes and playstyles
- Updated visuals using DirectX 11 rendering techniques
This is, of course, just what Larian has revealed so far. Of course, this update will be available to most gaming platforms, that is, PC, Mac, Linux, SteamOS, along with the title being ported to PS4 and Xbox One too. Promising much more to come in the following months, we'll be seeing more of the game at E3 and in the future.