Deus Ex Falling to Steam
After making an impact on mobile devices last year, Deus Ex: The Fall is actually coming to Steam. Of course the game’s controls have been adapted to use the keyboard/mouse with a wide range of other little bits added. So those who were never interested in Ben Saxton’s previous story now might be the time to have a change of mind.
Deus Ex: The Fall was developed by the original team from Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Michael McCann, who created new tracks for the game. Below is the new features list, compared to the mobile version of last year.
• No in-game purchase options
• 28 Steam achievements
• Adjusted AI
• Steam Trading Cards, Badges and (TBC)
• Revised tutorial
• Full keyboard and Mouse control optimisation
• Rebalanced game economy taking into account no IAP
• Microsoft Controller support
• Removal of auto target options
• Reduction in aiming recital size
• Choice in cover style as DXHR (HOLD or Toggle)
• Resolution options
• Anti-Aliasing option
• Control maps for keyboard and gamepad
The game will be available for download on Steam from March 25 priced at £7.99/€9.99/$9.99. Pre-order now and you will receive the original Deus Ex Game of the Year Edition for free. Now we have something to occupy us while Eidos-Montreal works on Deus Ex: Universe. Let us know below if you have ever played the mobile version.