Cities: Skylines - Let it Snow
So, the people over at Colossal Order have decided to give us a new expansion for Cities: Skylines that seems to be appropriate for this time of year. “Snowfall” an expansion that gives us in game weather through seasons as well, and a few extra tools.
The expansion will arrive soon, with the maps, new Streetcars, demand for electricity when the temperature drops, Snowplows to clear roads and also new messages for Chirpy to allow you to know what is happening.
- Now is the Winter of This Content: Rain and fog for existing maps, plus a new “Winter” map theme with snow and all of its challenges
- The Streetcars You Desire: Expanded public transportation options, including easier management of existing lines – and Trams, a new system demanded by fans
- World Warmth, Too: Cold weather increases demands for electricity, unless new water-based heat systems are in place
- Plowers to the People: Build a snowplow depot to keep traffic flowing during winter weather, and employ new road maintenance systems to keep your streets in shape
- New Chirps: #yeahthereare
The pricing isn’t clear yet but weather effects like rain and fog will be added to the base game with those owning Snowfall getting snow and snow related challenges. Cities: Skylines is on Steam for £22.99 and the same page has all available DLC's listed.