Arkham Knight Season Pass Detailed
Yo jurors! Not long ago Warner Bros. announced that the upcoming Batman: Arkham Knight would have a season pass. But, they didn't announce what would be included. Well, now we know.
The season pass will contain 6 DLC packages released over the course of the first six months post release. The season pass contents are as follows:
- Batgirl: A Matter of Family: An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series - check out the first render of Batgirl.
- The Season of Infamy: Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.
- Gotham City Stories: Play as Batman's key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.
- Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks: Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman's 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile's specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.
- Crimefighter Challenge Maps: Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.
- Character Skins: A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.
All fairly interesting stuff in my opinion. Kind of curious about the race track though. Could be an interesting diversion or something that comes off as out of place. Will definitely have an eye on that when it drops.
What say you jurors? Will you be playing Batman: Arkham Knight Extra Money Required For The Full Package Edition? Or will the base game be enough dark and brooding for you? Let us know in the comments.
For more news on this and other games, glide, drive or grapnel your way back to Pixel Judge. This news is adjourned.