Project CARS Revving up for March Release
Yo jurors! Project CARS is gearing up for its March release so Bandai Games is dropping trailers and man does this latest trailer look sweeeeeeeeet!
Graphics aren't the end all be all for any genre of games but there's something about a stunning driving/racing game that does it for me and Project CARS is just that...stunning. When March comes around I plan to put in a bunch of quality hours on this one but since graphics alone do not make a good game what else is on deck here? Well, according to the devs, players can expect:
- A huge variety of motorsports and reflected car culture with relevant rules and formats
- The largest track roster of any recent racing game
- A freeform career mode that allows you to choose your own path with Historic Goals to earn, Accolades to win, Endorsements to sign, and Invitations to receive
- Competitive online with features such as 'join in progress' and invite-only sessions
- Fully-dynamic weather and time of day
- Race weekends including warmup sessions, practices, qualifying, and two-race format
- Pit stops and pit strategy creation for different scenarios and events (eg.. endurance)
- Deep tuning setup creation
- Asynchronous play via the Driver Network - Time Trial mode with downloadable ghosts and regularly-scheduled Community Events
- Save and share your proudest moments with photos and replays
- Player tailoring and accessibility features - dial the game to your own particular skill and comfort level
- Playable either at a cinematic 12K resolution or on a more intimate scale with Oculus Rift. Project Morpheus, or Nvidia Shield
- Support for over 40 different wheels and peripherals
- Second screen support via apps created by the community through the Project CARS API
What say you jurors? Will give this one a few laps on the way to the finish line? Or will you leave this one alone in the garage? Let us know in the comments.
For more news on this and other games keep making a pit stop at Pixel Judge. This news is adjourned.