Endless Legend Shadows Announced
Amplitude have released a new trailer, viewable above, for their 4X strategy game Endless Legend. Kind of a fantasy/sci-fi (sci-fantasy?) take on Civilization but with even more depth and confusing reasons for your citizens to hate you or get sick and die. Seriously though, it's a complicated game and set to get even better with the inclusion of subterfuge and backstabbery in the new Endless Legends: Shadows expansion which is set to release later this summer. From the press release, here's the new features:
- A new major faction, the Forgotten, experts in the new espionage skills.
- New invisible units, with the new “camouflage” and “stealth” capabilities.
- Infiltrate rival empires to steal, capture, sabotage and assassinate.
- Pillage villages, extractors and watchtowers to slow your enemy’s progression.
- Heroes can be equipped with “Insignia” accessories to give them espionage abilities.
- Players can defend themselves with new counter espionage and detection skills.